Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break....and the Turtles are Roaming!

I looked out my window Monday morning.....the one morning so far that it Wasn't raining, and this is what I saw! Zac has been staying with me since Cayla is not off for Spring Break! So I grabbed the camera! I don't remember what those turtles drove.....but an FSU golf cart seems to work pretty well!!
I met the Turtle at the door! "Which one are you?" I asked?

Turtles on the half shell!


Who is that masked man......Really??????



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Michael Warren Chaille and I am the son of Floyd Warren Chaille who was from the Miami area. I was wondering if we are in the same family tree?

Chaille' said...

Sorry, my first name is Chaille'. It was unusual to see it as a last name, I've never heard that before. Do you research your family tree a lot?

Mike Chaille said...

Sorry, I didn't see your reply. Yes, I have done quite a bit of research on the name Chaille. There is even an excellent book by Jack Chaille, who lives in Florida, titled the Chailles in France and America. I also have a distant cousin whose first name is Chaille, like yours. The name means "quick starter of fires" in French. There is a Chateau de Chaille outside of Melle, France.

Anonymous said...

wjxm dihhv Juggs rsccsl l jv f kos