Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Fun in the Sun!!

After filling our bellies with hamburgers and kabobs including vegetables from our garden!!! Then topping that off with some homemade icecream!! Yum-Yum!! We all headed to the pool to cool off! I would say relax and cool off, but that was not on the menu for today. But splashing and fun was had by all.
Thor likes to drive or eat the steering wheel in his little floating fire truck!

Who is this masked man? He was searching for dolphins, sharks and sunken treasure!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures mom! You are really doing an awesome job with this photography and blog thing. You Go Girl!

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I like the pictures, too, but have I told you that I'm mad for not telling me about the photography class?? I would have loved to join you! I guess I'll go the cheap route and make you teach me for free! :)

Cayla said...

Hey mom! Go check out my blog!

Cayla said...

Just to let you know mom, Zac loves your caption about the masked man! He makes me read it to him several times a day and his face lights up every time I read it. You did a great job on that one!