Saturday, May 17, 2008

Photo Symposium

I have no idea how to do this Blog thing!! But I'm going to give it a try!!
I went to my second photo symposium today. Taylor was called at the last
minute to be a stand in model for one that got sick. Soooo she had her first
"paid" modeling job!
I'm doing this blog thing to "show off" my photos, my family and my grand
babies!! I really just want a place to gather them all together and enjoy them
and share with friends and family! So here's goes nothing..........

1 comment:

evy & grace photography said...

Look at you! I love your images! What is it with you and butterflies? I'm going to nickname you the butterfly whisperer. You captured a butterfly on a dogwood blossom at the first workshop, didn't you?

I can't wait to see what you add...I'll put a link to your blog from our symposium one when I have a chance.